New mSATA to 2.5″ 44PIN IDE HDD SSD mSATA to PATA Converter Adapter Card + Case Details:
- 100% brand new and high quality
- mSATA SSD converted to 2.5″ PATA/IDE interface
- The product only support 3 cm*5 cm or 3 cm*7 cm size mSATA SSD to 2.5″ PATA/IDE.
- Driving program is not needed, performance is stable.
- This product can realize interface conversion between,because there are compatibility of SSD and laptop ,so me cannot guarantee that can be installed to your machine,please think twice before buying!
- This product only support mSATA. can not suppoet SATA Mini PCIE and PATA Mini PCIE SSD to 2.5″ PATA&IDE.
- Please close the TRIM option for windows 7/8 operating systems.
- SSD can not support for same too old laptop.
- Update the BIOS to the latest version.
- Please you aim the place then insert machine hard disk slot,Adapter card to the left shift or to the right shift then can be inserted into the hard disk card slots but the computer is can\’t identify the adapter card,because this is DIY products on the size have some deviation.
- This product support UDMA5,working condition is determined by the machine of the BIOS.some laptops only working in UDMA – 2 state because the BIOS version is too low or the notebook Optical Disc Drives and hard disk using the same IDE channel
About Mini PCIe SSD interface standard:
- Mini PCIe interface defined there are six,A: mSATA Solid State Drive,using SATA protocol;B: SATA MINI PCIE Solid State Drive,its nature is SATA interface,but the pin definition is different compared with mSATA solid State Drive; C: PATA MINI PCIE Solid State Drive, its nature is IDE interface;D: Raid mSATA;E:3G or WIFI module;F:Inter Turbo Memory.Six types of interface definition looks exactly the same,so please be sure to distinguish your solid state drive\’s interface definition.
- Mini PCIE interface solid hard except has interface definition of the difference, also has length of distinction: A: half high, length 2.7 cm; B: full high, length 5 cm; C: length 7 cm,
- Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 2 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
- And due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- 1Pc x Adapter Card with Case